Only £1,790 for two weeks
Here is what is included:
- Transport to and from Vitoria, at the start and end of the tour
- 15 nights hotel accommodation, with buffet style breakfast
- Daily transport to take-off
- Use of SPOT Satellite GPS Messenger
- Retrieval service
- Local SIM card
- All coaching and theory lectures
- Second flights each day if needed
The price is based on shared hotel rooms, each with en-suite bathroom, television and either ceiling fan or air-conditioning. Most rooms also have wi-fi facilities. If you are travelling with a partner or friend and have specific requirements please let us know at the time of booking. If you prefer a single room this can be arranged at a small supplement.
What you get for your money:
Again I will be working with Dean Crosby, CFI of Active Edge Paragliding. Dean will be guiding the group in the air, providing in-flight coaching by radio and giving theory lectures where necessary. He is a BHPA Senior Instructor with a vast amount of experience – former Captain of both the British Paragliding Team and the British Hang Gliding Team; competing at national level in all three disciplines (paragliding, hang gliding and sailplanes); flying for 35 years; he has been British Paragliding Champion and twice British Cross-Country Champion.
I have been flying for more than 18 years and have lived in Brazil since 2006. I’ll be providing assistance and advice on the take-off where required, arranging any second flights and coordinating the retrieves.
How to Book:
- Contact us by email to check availability quoting the tour number.
- You will be notified of your provisional reservation.
- Upon receipt of a deposit of £200 your booking will be confirmed and you will be sent further information.
- The outstanding balance for your holiday will be payable one calendar month before the start of the tour.
- You can either pay by bank transfer or use the PayPal service.
- Full details for making payment will be sent by email.
- If you wish to use the PayPal service, please let me know and a PayPal money request will be sent. PayPal make a small charge for this service, which must be paid by you.
- PayPal also gives you the option to pay using a credit or debit card for which they make a small charge. This must also be paid by you.
We’re sure you’ll find our holidays excellent value for money – remember to check out exactly what’s included and what isn’t if you’re comparing prices.